Terms & Conditions
activate TERMS & CONDITIONS
WON'T BE TOO PAINFUL, PROMISE!
STEPPING INTO THE CONTAINER:
- Please be certain you're ready to commit financially and energetically to this container. We're committing to this seven month journey together, and this is a powerful space. Full on commitment will deeply serve you and your journey, as well as keep the integrity of this healing space.
SACRED SPACE (FACEBOOK GROUP):
- We're creating a safe space for our creative process and sacred transformation, so please hold a kind, gentle, and loving space for your sisters and what shows up for them. Please gently notice and release any judgment of yourself or others that may show up. While judgement is a part of human nature, own your story and do not openly judge anyone (including yourself, lovely!) in our space.
- If you feel yourself getting triggered by anything shared, take it as an opportunity to look within yourself. Notice the trigger and feel into it before responding - there is likely a beautiful piece of wisdom within to guide you on your journey. This could be an opportunity for expansion. If not, please be compassionate and sensitive with the person who inspired the trigger - they may well be acting from their own triggers.
- If you're feeling particularly overwhelmed or emotional, before you post to the group, please take some deep breaths, use your tools, take a walk or do some other grounding exercises, and come to a centered place. We're all very sensitive to emotion and this will help keep the space feeling energetically clean.
- Please reserve questions that require channeled answers for our sessions. This helps Amber hold our powerful container.
- Amber will be present in the Facebook group at least twice a week, usually more often. However, Amber can't guarantee personal and in-depth responses to every post. That said, in past sessions, the sisters in the group have shown up with powerful and loving for one another.
- Keep content within the group private. Do not share anything from the group publicly without consent.
- Please ask before offering advice. We offer out of love and care, but if a woman is sharing vulnerably and she didn’t ask for advice, it may hit her in a very tender spot. Be sensitive to your sisters and be sure to ask permission before offering advice. If advice is requested, go for it!
- Keep your posts centered around sisterhood, divine guidance and intuition, supporting and loving one another and requesting support and love. Our ultimate aim is to cultivate a safe and sacred space for our cohort, so check in with yourself before posting to make sure it feels highly relevant to what our sisterhood is about. This is not a place for venting, speaking cruelly, or aggressive energy. It’s a space for speaking from our hearts, sharing challenges and wins, and love each other and ourselves. And sharing fun and beautiful things that relate to our space.